What to Eat at BLUEROOT: Whole30 Edition
Following Whole30, but wholly stumped on how to eat out? Make a few tweaks to our salads, burgers, and bowls, and you are set.
Here's your very own Whole30 cheat sheet for BLUEROOT's menu:
SALADS + BOWLS (these rotate seasonally)
- Farmstand: no cheese; sub spiced pecans for almonds or cashews*
- Santa Fe: no quinoa, no beans, no cheese*
- Magic City: swap out chow chow for your fave veggie*
- Pacific: good to go!*
- Green God: no rice*
- Cobb: no cheese*
- Build Your Own: choose your own adventure with your choice of protein, 4 toppings, and an "approved" salad dressing
- *Note: Swap these dressings for EVOO + lemon squeeze or one of our house-made vinaigrettes including lemon or red-wine
BURGERS (enjoy our plant-based burgers on a bed of greens instead of a bun!)
- Classic: no cheese, sub creamy dill for a house-made lemon or red-wine vinaigrette
Chipotle: no cheese
SOUPS + SIDES (these rotate seasonally)
- Protein Boxes: grilled chicken or tofu versions
- Clean Green Smoothie
- Curried Tomato Soup
- Turmeric Butternut Squash Soup
Lemony Potato Broccoli
Let the team know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and we can help. As always, talk to your doctor about questions related to your health.
Wherever you are on your journey, cheers to adding more GOOD to your routine!